Come join me while we decoraate this beautiful bouquet of wild flowers!
The class will be located at the Central Park Phenow Pavilion in Maple Grove on Monday, June 6th from 6-8/8:30(ish) PM!
• Decorating 7 long stem florals(greenery)
• learning how to cut tipless bags to pipe florals
• learning various icing consistency techniques
• learning the basics of airbrushing
• all packaging required to create your full bouquet ready to gift! (Tissue paper, box, twine)
You do not need prior experience to take this class! It is still a beginner’s class!
**** If you plan to come as a group, I recommend having one person purchase all the tickets to ensure you all get a seat!Due to the amount of prep work, time, and money that goes into preparing for classes, there will be no refunds.