Come join me while we decorate these 5 beautiful fall themed cookies!
The class will be located at Central Park Phenow Pavilion in Maple Grove on Monday, September 12th from 6:30-8:30(ish) PM!
• 2 hours of cookie decorating with me!
• 5 cookie designs with step by step instructions!
• learning various icing consistency techniques
• a special little personalized gift from one of my favorite local small businesses.
• a thank you cookie from me!
• all class cookies, icing and supplies will be provided!
You do not need prior experience to take this class! It is still a beginner’s class!
**** If you plan to come as a group, I recommend having one person purchase all the tickets to ensure you all get a seat!
**** Due to the preparation for this class, all sales are final. In the event you cannot attend class, you may sell or transfer your ticket to a friend. Please let me know if you do so I can update the attendee list.
If the class does not fill up, I reserve the right to cancel or change the event date. In this case, all tickets will be refunded.
In the event I need to cancel due to sickness or an emergency, all tickets will be fully refunded.
Cookies are baked in my licensed home kitchen that shares equipment with peanuts, nuts, soy, and other allergens. Cookies contain eggs, dairy, and wheat.
top of page
bottom of page